When it comes to online music streaming services, Spotify surely hits our mind in the first place. Spotify is one massive cross platform music platform that gives you access to millions of songs at one place. Whether you’re relaxing at home or stuck in a subway, Spotify can offer unlimited access and entertainment irrespective of where you are.
Earlier, Spotify only offered online music streaming which was unfortunately dependent entirely on your Smartphone’s data plan. But now with Spotify’s offline access (Premium Subscription) you can listen to and download all your favorite sound tracks without Internet.
How to Use Spotify Offline On iPhone
If you’re a music junkie with an unlimited data plan, here’s a quick guide on how you can use Spotify offline on your iPhone.
1. First, install the Spotify app from App Store if you don’t have it already.
2. Once it’s downloaded, launch the app on your device.
3. Tap the login button if you’re already an existing user.
4. Just make sure you have a Spotify Premium account as the free version doesn’t allow you to download soundtracks on your device.
5. So, now once you’ve signed up to Spotify Premium let’s get started.
6. Find any playlist or album which you wish to download.
7. Tap on the three-dot icon, next to the playlist or album and then tap “Add to Playlist” and hit the “Create” option.
8. Toggle the download songs switch to save the playlist to your Smartphone for offline access.
9. Once the song is downloaded you will see a tiny green colored arrow icon next to the song name indicating that the certain track is downloaded on your device.
10. As soon as all the songs in the playlist are downloaded, you will notice a new head saying, “Downloaded Songs” on screen.
In this way you can sync all your favorite sound tracks from Spotify and access them offline whenever you like!
So, next time whenever you log in to your Spotify account head on to “Your Library” section, select any of the available playlist, and then tap the three lines icon on the top right corner.
Next, tap on downloads to access all your favorite soundtracks without Internet or WiFi connection!
How to Remove a Playlist from Spotify
The steps for removing a playlist or album from your Spotify account is a bit complicated. This is basically due to the reason that even if you toggle the Download switch and turn it OFF, the entire playlist still remains downloaded on your iPhone and takes up a considerable amount of space in cache memory.
So, the last resort for this problem is to uninstall the Spotify application from your Smartphone. In this way you can get rid of all cache data occupied by Spotify app.
Hope now you will enjoy Spotify even better! With offline access you can listen to all your favorite sound tracks without mobile data or WiFi connection. No matter whether you’re hiking in a remote area or if you’re stuck at an annoying café with no WiFi connection, just pull out your iPhone and start grooving!