Instagram is one of the most popular social networking platforms. But do you know this application is also known for photo editing. It has a large number of awesome filters. I personally love the photos edited by Instagram but unfortunately, there’s no built-in method for saving your edited Instagram photos without posting them first.
However, there is a work around by which you can save your photos edited by Instagram to your iPhone. So, let us find out how can you can save your photos edited on Instagram to your iPhone.
- Open the Instagram app and start with picking up the photo that you want to edit and make your edits like always. Hit “Next” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- After you are done with the editing and putting your favorite filters to the photo you get to the screen where you can type in a description, add a location, and more. Here you have to enable the airplane mode. You can do this on iPhone by swiping up from the bottom to bring up Control Center
- Now return to Instagram app and tap on “Share”
- Your photo will not get posted successfully which is obvious because airplane mode is enabled. You will get a message We’ll try again once there’s a better connection.
- Next simply tap on X (cancel) button on the top right to cancel the upload completely.
- Proceeding further you can tap on Remove. By doing this Instagram will not post your photo when you will be connected to internet and it will be saved to your device.
Must Read: Secure your Instagram Account with Two-Factor Authentication
That’s all After this you can disable airplane mode and now you will have your photo edited on Instagram saved on your device.