Forgetfulness can strike anyone and it can get quite confusing when it comes to remembering locations. Thankfully the boons of technology have this covered and one can easily find locations and set reminders. In this article, we will show you how you can set Location based reminders on your iPhone.
- Go to reminders from the home screen. If you have so many applications installed on your iPhone, you can search for reminders in spot light search by sliding down on the home screen.
- You will be on the home screen of reminders app. Now tap + to add a reminder.
- After setting a reminder turn on the button given next of “Remind me at a location”
- Now tap on location to set the location on which you want to get a reminder. In the next window enter any location to get a reminder.
Also Read: 10 Best GPS Tracking Apps for your iPhone
- When it comes to set, location based reminders there are two methods to do so.
When I Arrive: This option is to remind you when you reach in the circumference of the selected area. It is very useful if you are travelling on a bus or a train and want to get a reminder when you reach your destination.
When I Leave: This option is to remind you when you will get out of a location. For example, in a situation when you need to pick up your kids from school after leaving the office.
- Next on Details to proceed further. You will be back on the previous screen
but this time you will see location or Arrive/Leave whichever is chosen by you. Here you can also choose priority of reminder.
- finally tap on Done your reminder is set now. You will be reminded on leaving or Arriving the location you have set.
Also Read: How to Share Location on Your iPhone
If you want to keep it very simple, then Siri can also set a location based reminder for you. Ask Siri to remind you on reaching specific location and its done .
So, from now you will not forget to get the important things done. And will never skip your stop. Hope this will help in making your life simpler as it always works well for me.