Most of us might be eager to try our hands on the upcoming version of new iOS for obvious reasons. However, if you’re unable to curb your enthusiasm and want to beat your friends to the latest Apple operating system then you could enroll yourself in beta program. This will allow you to get beta version of upcoming iOS versions before they are available for public.
What is beta program? Before proceeding further let us understand what is beta program. Prior to launching an application or an Operating system for public developers made it available for some users who are willing to test it (enrolled in beta program) and to provide feedback. This helps developers to identify lacking in the software from the end user’s prospective thus they could rectify it before launching it for public.
How to get beta version of upcoming iOS:
To get beta version of iOS all you need to do is to install beta profile on your iPhone here is how you can do this.
- From your iPhone/iPad go to the website Go to the website.
- Here you will find an option to sign up. Click on Sign up and enter your Apple id and Password.
- Next you will see screen like this on the second step you will see a button to download the profile.
- Now you will get installation screen on your iPhone/iPad.
Tap on install given at the top right.
Also Read: 10 Best Free iPhone Games 2017
- After this a message, will be prompted. Tap on install and after few seconds you will find that beta profile will be install you can find it in Settings>General.
- After you have successfully installed beta profile on your iPhone you will be able to download public beta of iOS when you will go to Settings>General>Software update.
- At any point of time if you feel that you should un-enroll yourself from beta program then you can simply tap on beta profile and can delete the profile from there.
So, that was all about beta profile and beta version installation but an important question is still unanswered. How can you provide feedback regarding the beta software? Here is the answer.
When you install beta profile on your iPhone an application gets installed automatically you can find it on your home screen it is “Feedback”
Now you can surprise your friends by knowing features included in upcoming releases of iOS before them. Explore amazing upcoming features before they are available for everyone and contribute in making your iPhones operating system better by providing feedback.