Ever since internet took over the world, it has made market more approachable to the audience through mobile apps. This is the time when businesses have turned digital and leaving no stone unturned to reach their customers through technology. Now that apps are most trustable medium to be in contact, app building agencies are also evolving.
The common idiosyncrasy associated with apps are that they’re expensive to get build. Well, it depends on what you’re looking for in it. However, if you’re a little tight at the budge side, you can now build your own app. Today, in this article, we’re going to show you on how to build app without coding.
How to Build App Without Coding?
It may sound impractical, but you can really build your own Android app without the knowledge of any coding. There are various platforms that help you create apps for free and without coding. These platforms provide you with all the necessary tools in the form of GUI. You just need to follow the trail and customize your app according to what you’d require in it.
Today, we’re taking Andromo as one of such Android app building platforms to assist you in building your own app. You may follow below steps to get started.
- Open your internet browser and redirect to www.andromo.com.
- If you don’t have a registered account, click on Signup Now for Free button. You may need to click on the link received in Email. If you can’t find email from Andromo, try searching it in ‘Spam’ box.
- Once, you’re ready with your active account on Andromo, it is time to build app without coding.
- Upon login, click on ‘Create New App’ to start.
- Now, enter the project name, which would also be the name of the app and click on ‘Create’.
- On the next screen, you would see a bunch of tabs to help you build your app. There, provide basic app information like App version, category, app description etc.
- On the same screen, you may choose to put your business logo set as your app icon and add license agreement t&c, which are totally optional and proceed by clicking on Save Changes.
- Now, click on the ‘Theme’ tab on top and select the Global Color Settings of your app. This is the color that you’d find as background and foreground of your app. You may also choose to have a background image that can be uploaded from your machine.
- You also get the option to tweak Global Toolbar Settings under the ‘Theme’ tab, which can be left to default. Once done click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to proceed.
- Now, it is time to move to ‘Navigation’ tab. The navigation is what you get in most of the apps to reach to different pages and options of the app. Here, you can give a name of the destination under ‘Title’ and some information about the option under ‘Subtitle’. You may also choose to have a background image to be displayed on the header. Once done, click on ‘Save Changes’ to step ahead.
- Moving to ‘Dashboard’, you may choose to either show a dashboard or the activity instead. Activity is just a simple service that you’d be deploying into your app. Here, we’re choosing to show Dashboard and leaving everything to default. However, you may easily change ‘Dashboard Name’, item style, customize its theme and toolbar. Upon done, click on ‘Save Changes’.
- Now it’s time to add Activities to your app. Activities is what the heart and soul of your app and you can think of it as the pages and services.
- Once you’ve set Activities, it is time to provide any ‘Advertise Codes’ if you have under the ‘Monetization’ tab. If you don’t have, leave everything to default and click on ‘Save Changes’
- If you wish to track the success of your app through Google Analytics or you want to send Push Notifications, you can do it under ‘Service’ tab and click on ‘Save Changes’.
- Once done, it’s time to build your app. Simply click on the ‘Build’ tab and tap the ‘Build My App’ button.
- The process of building your app takes no more than 15 minutes and you get your app delivered to your email address. Once received, you can download the app on your Android smartphone, install, launch and market.
How to Install self-made App from Andromo?
Once you’ve done all the building completed, you’d receive an email containing the .apk file of your application. You can simply download the APK file on your smartphone and install it. Make sure you’ve granted the permission to install apps from ‘Unknown Sources’ by going to Settings > Security. You may check the below screenshots of the app we created without coding.
Overall, app building is not confined to just a professional. There is a big chunk of population who’s having self-made apps released on Google Play Store and earning a significant amount.
Now that you know how to build app without coding on Andromo, you can simply practice having your own product ready. In case, you choose to go with their subscription plan, you can also bring in a custom Java package name. If you wish to share some tips and tricks to build an Android app, do let us know in the comments below.