Clicking photos is as common as having your meals these days. But how well do you preserve them. Do you keep losing your photos while changing phones or simply because you deleted them accidentally? If you want to prevent such situations, start backing up your photos and videos online with Google Photos.
Thankfully, Google Photos can automatically back up your photos with unlimited storage space for photos, which is not larger than the 16 megapixel and videos not more than 1080p Full HD.
In this post, we will tell you how to back up our photos with Google Photos on three different platforms:
- For Android.
- For iOS.
- For Windows & Mac.
For Android Users:
- Open the Google Photos App.
- Click on the Menu tab, at the left-hand side.
- Select the Settings and then click on Back up and Sync.
- Switch Google Photos
Note: Modifying the backup settings will affect all the apps that has back up and sync feature.
For iOS Users:
- Open the Google Photos app on your device.
- Click Menu tab, which is on the left-hand side.
- Click on Settings, then open Back Up and Sync.
- Check on Google Photos to take a backup of your photos.
See Also: Battle of Backup: iCloud Photos Vs Google Photos
If your device prompts you to allow the app to access your photos.
- Open your iOS settings app.
- Select the privacy and security.
- Click on photos.
- Switch Google Photos on.
For PC Users:
- Download and install the Desktop uploader.
- Keep the automatic back up activated for your photos.
Note: (You can use same steps if you want to back up photos with Google Photos from a Mac).
See Also: 5 Best Alternative Photo Editing Apps to Photoshop
Google Photoa is an organized and labeled application where you can manage your photos. Your photos will be personal and private unless you want to share them with anyone and if you make any changes to photos, that will occur in every device which is synced with the Google photos. You don’t need to worry if you lose or damage your cell phone because you aren’t going to lose your precious memories. You can retrieve your photos anytime you want!