These days it is hard to imagine about someone who does not have social media presence. We use our social media accounts to promote ourselves or in other words if anyone want to know more about us then they can visit our social media accounts.
We often share our social media links in emails or sometimes we also share our id or the username with people. No doubts links are the easiest way to make someone reach our social media accounts but what if we want someone to reach us through print media or from our Resume? Providing username is not always a good idea because it includes some effort for the reader. In such situations providing a QR code is always a good idea where someone can reach your profile in a couple of seconds.
But how you can generate QR codes for social media accounts? Because most of them do not provide you a QR code for your profile. In this article we will discuss how you can generate printable QR Codes for most of your social media accounts.
To generate a printable QR code first of all we should have a web URL. Which will work as input to generate printable QR code.
To find out your profile or a page URL on Facebook you can follow these steps.
- Login to your Facebook account, you will be on the homepage where you will find all the news feeds. If you want to obtain link for your profile then click on your name given at the top strip. You will be on the homepage of your profile.
- Now copy the URL it will be the URL of your profile page. You can copy it and can use it to generate QR code.
- If you want to obtain URL for your Facebook page then from your home page click on the page icon you will be redirected to your page and from there you can copy URL to Generate printable QR code for your page.
- You can also Find the URL on the smartphone app. From the homepage of the app tap on options given at the bottom right corner.
- Now tap on your photo thumbnail. You will be redirected to your profile screen. Here you will see More button on your profile and you will find an option “Copy link to profile” Now link to your profile will be copied which you can paste anywhere.
- If you want to obtain link for a Facebook page then go to the Facebook page tap on options and choose the page for which you want to obtain the link.
- On the Facebook page you have chosen you will see three dots at the top right tap on them. You will find “Copy link” as the last option tap on it and the link will be copied.
- To obtain QR Code for your twitter page login to your twitter account on the web and go to your profile page. You will find the link to your profile.
So far, we are ready with the raw material Now to convert these links into QR Codes for social media accounts you can use a third-party website.
There are many websites which allow you to convert links to a QR code you can choose any one of them as per your convenience. Here are two links it is very easy to generate QR codes using these websites both allow you to download QR Codes inform of images.
The website is having a simple interface you just need to paste the link in the box and to hit enter. The website will automatically download QR Code PNG on your computer. You can take a printout of this image or can insert it to another printable document.
Another website to generate QR codes with URL is QR Code generator. This website is preferred by most of the users because it not only allows you to convert links to the QR Codes but it also helps you to convert documents PDFs and other stuff to QR codes. You can simply paste URL in the box and can download JPG by clicking on Download button.
This is how you can generate Printable QR codes for your social media accounts now you can easily place these QR codes on your visiting cards or promotional banners and can attract more audience.