Social media is the most powerful platform to get popularity these days. The best part is that we can control out account up to some extent. We can control what we post and what we comment on other posts. We can also block people and delete comments. But can we control what others can comment on our posts? Yes! you can do this on Instagram. With Instagram you do not need to manually check and delete comments that do not look good. Instagram gives you full control over comments and here is how you can Auto-Hide Comments that Contain Specific Words.
- Open Instagram app on your Smartphone and head to your profile page.
- Tap on settings icon and scroll down to Comments.
- Now you will be on Comment controls page. First Option is “Allow comments from” you will find Everyone Selected here by default but you can change it to People you follow and your followers or only from Your followers or from People you follow.
- Next option is to block comment from any specific person. The specified person will only be able to like your post.
- Next is the switch for Automatic filters which helps you to choose if you want to hide offensive comments.
- Now we have a manual filter which is the most useful one. To use this, you need to enable keyword filters.
- When you will toggle the Switch given in front of “Enable Keyword Filters” you will be able to mention Words or phrases which you do not want people to mention when they are commenting on your posts. For example, if you are a model and regularly post your photos on your public page then you can filter phases such as Ugly and Bad.
This is how you can control what others can comment on your posts on Instagram Enable keyword filters is helpful when people type slangs of their native language in English. You can simply mention all possible ways by which these slangs can be typed and can get only positive comments on your Instagram posts.