Android has one of the largest market share in terms of smartphone usage.
If iPhones are about style and status, Android phones are about utility and convenience.
You can push up your Android experience a few more notches, if you learn some lesser known but useful Android smartphone tricks. So here’s a look at some of the most interesting hacks on your Android smartphone.
- Print your Copies: Many of you must still be under the impression that you’ll always need a pen drive to get your copies printed. But wait, see this one.
Now you don’t need to get panicky when you don’t find your pen drive. Attach your phone and get the prints done.
- Volume Button: Your phone’s volume button can be of great use, only if you know it well. You can click pictures in your phone with its volume button, which will be especially helpful when it comes to selfies. You just have to long press on your phone’s volume button.
- DSLR with Android: You like your DSLR. After all it gives you the best photo quality. But you can take control of its manuals and tweak them with your Android phone’s applications. There are various applications that help you make these changes; one such app is DSLR Controller.
- Change its theme: I am not talking about the dark and white theme of Android Nougat. These are some brilliant colorful themes in Marshmallow. Go to your phone’s settings> Developer options> Simulate color space> Select any theme.
- Attach Lens to your Phone’s Camera: If you want more, here is more for you! Attach a separate lens to your phone’s camera. These are available at affordable prices all around. Google it, Get it!
- Battery Transfer: Do you carry your phone charger all around? Or the power bank you just got? Well, you can also just carry a USB and get the battery from the mate sitting next to you (but only if they are ok sharing their precious battery).
- Make smart-documents: Everything is getting smarter, be it the phone, printing technology or anything. With all these, you don’t have to get your documents scanned in order to get its digital version. Use your phone’s camera and a good app to convert pictures into scanned documents. Such apps are easily available on Google Play Store.
- Use your USB Modem: Just as you connect your USB modem to your system, you can also use it with Android smartphone. Take a look.
- Turn your Smartphone into Universal Remote: As we know smartphones are application based phones. There some mobile phone apps that transform your phone into a great universe in itself. One such kind of app is universal remote controller. You can download these apps and take control of everything they are compatible with.
- Use keyboard and mouse on your Android: With the development of USB OTG a lot of Android functionalities have widened. You can connect your phone to the computer to not only transfer data but can also use keyboard and mouse over it. See it below.
These 10 Android smartphone tricks that you probably didn’t know are quite useful. Aren’t they? If you know more such interesting Android phone functionalities, feel free to share it with other users in the comment section below.